If you're anything like me, you've got a product and no idea where or what the company sells.
I've often found that a number of these companies don't exactly advertise themselves very well.
Here is a list of the companies I use.
Listed in Alphabetical order
- Aqualog Books- Book Publisher
- Aquarium Pharmaceuticals (MelaFix)
- Arcadia - Lighting
- Cayman Aquariums
- D & D Aquarium Solutions - pumps, RO, Rowa phos Products
- Dupla products - CO2, Fertilizer, Lamps
- eSHalabs - Gastropex, 2000, Protalon 707
- Ferplast range of Aquariums
- Eheim Europe - Filters, Pumps
- Eheim USA - Filters, Pumps
- Eheim Parts
- Exo Terra - Terrariums
- Fish R Fun aka AA Aquarium, aka Sealand Holdings/Industrial Co Ltd
- Hagen for pets... - Aquatic
- Hikari - USA - Fish food products
- Hikari - International
- Hydor - Ario air pumps, FLO water pumps
- Interpet Ltd - Amazing I know, they have no web site - here is their office address!
- JBL Online
- Juwel Aquariums
- Jungle Laboratories Corp.- Fish health products
- Kent Marine
- King British (Sinclair Animal & Household Care) - fish food
- Kordon - water conditioners, AmQuel+ plus
- Nutrafin - Plant Gro, Fluval filters
- Penn-Plax - ornaments, filters
- Seachem - Stability, Prime.
- Spectacular Aquariums - filters
- Tetra International
- Tetra UK
- TMC - Tropical Marine Centre
- Underworld Products - Polyfilter
- Waterlife Research Industries Ltd. - Fish treatments
- Python Products