by Chip Hannum (upd: Stuart Halliday).
Below are tables describing briefly what I know about the 15 major species. Do not take my range descriptions as gospel; no mention does not mean a species is not present somewhere and a mention is hardly a guarantee. Available information is sometimes sketchy and I’ve noted more questionable points with a question mark.
Also read A Brief Overview of the Species
If you have more information or pictures about a species you want to share, please contact us.
- Triops australiensis
- Triops australiensis australiensis
- Triops australiensis sakalavus
- Triops cancriformis
- Triops cancriformis cancriformis
- Triops cancriformis mauretanicus
- Triops cancriformis simplex
- Triops granarius
- Triops longicaudatus
- Triops longicaudatus longicaudatus
- Triops longicaudatus intermedius
- Triops newberryi
- Triops numidicus